The Skidmore Group is pleased to be partnering with the World Trade Centre Vancouver’s Trade Accelerator Program to advise SME businesses on how to grow their business through the development of expertise in international exports of goods and services. New trade agreements and a competitive Canadian dollar make it an ideal time to extend your company's reach through the export of goods and services. World Trade Centre Vancouver has successfully delivered Canada's Trade Accelerator Program (TAP), in B.C. since 2017
"The Trade Accelerator Program puts fuel on the fire of entrepreneurship. The things you learn are not "nice-to-do's" they are "must-do's". I would highly recommend it to anyone looking to take their export game to the next level."
The Trade Accelerator Program is designed to help SMEs TAP into their full export potential. It has a proven track record helping participants get results. Just six months after graduating the program:
- On average, export revenue increased by 23%
- Participants forecast their export sales to grow 47% over the next 5 years
By enrolling in TAP Canada you can:
- Navigate complexities of the global trade ecosystem
- Leverage Canada's deep trade and investment resources
- Access tailored, face-to-face coaching and advice
- Learn about international best practices
- Accelerate export readiness
- Develop and implement a new market entry plan
- Expand your global trade footprint and increase revenue
“TAP is the rocket fuel that BC companies need to power beyond Canada's borders. The sessions effectively presented export-focused-concepts in the context of how to take action … immediately. Two words: Truly remarkable.”
Skidmore is pleased to invite you to participate in the next cohort on February 28 and March 1. Full bursaries are available for Skidmore Group clients.